Saturday, November 2, 2013

Character Highlight: Daemon in a Bottle

Per Tom Tyson's request from a post on Google Plus, here is the bottle daemon from Hall of the Mountain Lord via Fate and DC Heroes. :-)

Bottle Daemon (FAE)
  • Aspects:
High Concept: Tiny and ancient daemon of the Second Creation
Trouble: Habitual deceiver
Other Aspects: Trapped in a bottle; I have seen the fall of my kind; What is it that you desire?
  • Approaches:

+3 Sneaky
+2 Clever, Careful
+1 Quick, Flashy
+0 Forceful

  • Stunts:
- Because I am a Skillful Manipulator, I gain +2 to Sneakily Overcome when attempting to ascertain the aspects of others.
- As I am a Firsthand Historian, I gain +2 to Cleverly Create an Advantage when my knowledge of ancient lore might be of use.
- Since I am Always One Step Ahead of my opponents, once per session I can declare or edit a situation aspect as long as this can be justified by my knowledge of magic.

  • Refresh: 3
  • Stress: OOO
Consequences:

  • Mild (2):
  • Moderate (4):
  • Severe (6): 
***


Bottle Daemon (DC Heroes)

  • Motivation: Thrill Seeker
  • Occupation: Corrupter of the Innocent & not-so-Innocent
  • Wealth: 0

Dex: 04 Str: 01 Body: 06*
Int: 08 Will: 07 Mind: 10
Infl: 12* Aura: 10 Spirit: 08
Init: 24 Hero Points: 75

  • Powers: Invulnerability - 6*, Magic Sense - 7
  • Skills: Occultist - 12*
  • Advantages: Area Knowledge (Hell); Gift of Gab; Iron Nerves; Scholar (Ancient History); Sharp Eye
  • Disadvantages: Catastrophic Irrational Attraction to Creating Trouble; Miscellaneous Drawback: Trapped in a Mystically Sealed Bottle; Attack Vulnerability to White Magic (-2 CS)
*Linked to attributes Body and Influence, respectively 
***

No comments:

Post a Comment